Friday, May 14, 2010

mom moment


Yesterday afternoon, the kids and I were running some errands for the father and sons campout and picking things up for Trent to be with the kids all weekend (a post for next week :) )

While we were pulling into Safeway my kids had been talking to eachother, and laughing when I hear Carson say, "hey Audrey, lets play the silent game." - grand idea, I thought-


and then silence......... ahhhh!


only to be broken by Carson, " nahh, that game is boring, lets play something else."


I love my kids!



3 Comments:

Blogger Kellianne said...

haha awe cute! :)

May 14, 2010 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Janiel said...

Oh of course!! :)
By the way LOVE LOVE the new layout of your blog...I just may have to copy you now. :)

May 16, 2010 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Janiel said...

Are you thinking of going to the zoo this week?

May 16, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home