Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crazy dayz

Oh goodness!!


Do you ever have the type of day that you feel you are going Crazy. truly crazy? I subbed in Carson's preschool class today. 17 kids that all seem to have the dreaded "spring fever". Don't get me wrong, the kids are fabulous and the parents that were helping today are also amazing...its just, I think being at home with 3 kids 24/7 (for the most part),
and then working in the class room makes me want to do this........





I'm going to go find myself some chocolate now....and maybe do my homework, maybe. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger KB Kidz said...

where did Audrey get the nickname Drody-Bo? I didn't know hers?

April 28, 2010 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Trent likes nick names. - and it went something like this-- Audrey became Au-dro, then dro-dro, then dro-bo, which then turned into somehow Drody-bo and if you ask her what her name is she will say Audrey or daddy can call me Drody-bo. and because of that Jordan is now Jo-Bo. silly man :)

April 29, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home