Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happiness is.....

Yes, it's true. You are reading correctly. I have started a blog.


I've been thinking about it for months now, but not for the masses (all one of you) to follow what I might write about or share pictures about, but more selfishly for me. Trent is an amazing journal-er (is that even a word?) and I am not. I will start a journal and keep it up for a day or so and then drop it. So this is again an attempt for me to keep a journal of sorts.


So wish me luck. ready, set, here I go!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley C said...

Hey Sarah! I'm glad you've joined the blog world. Its fun!

April 25, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Larsen Family said...

Hey Sarah!!! I know what you mean... Josh is great at writing and journaling. And I really am not good at it either! I have a blog myself... and really stink at keeping up with it. Have fun!
I think mine is Larsenfamadventure.blogspot.com

April 26, 2010 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Jeff and Carol said...

Yeah! I'll bug you if you fall behind. ;)

April 27, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home