Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lately I've been feeling incredibly house bound. Every Saturday it's the same thing, "Trent, lets do something fun today. What should we do today?...Where should we go." And we usually think up a few fun things but then something comes up and we can't go and we end up staying at home. Again.

BORING!


So after church on Sunday I was re-stating how we should do something fun, and I think the kids would really like Snoqualmie Falls, we should take the kids up on Saturday.

and Trent replied, " pack up a snack, kids get your shoes we are going for a drive."

and we went, and had a great time, rain and all.

thanks Trent!

in Snoqualmie there is a free railroad museum.. so much fun!




Audrey, very happy to be spending time with her favorite person

*I had to bribe Audrey with gummy bears for this picture*
like I said, she really likes daddy and Trent has been trying really hard to make sure that I'm in some of our family event pictures :) Love that man.




We need to do that kind of thing more often.
:)







2 Comments:

Blogger Janiel said...

Awesome!! I love it. Also I've been looking for a hiking baby backpack. Do you like yours and what type/brand is it. I'll need to find me one.

May 4, 2010 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger KB Kidz said...

i want to come!!!

May 7, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home