Sunday, April 25, 2010

~A can of worms~

This could be bad....very, very bad.
I just taught myself how to change the theme and background of a blog.
I could have fun with this. too much in fact, I was thinking lately I need to get off the computer more, play with the kids, do something creative like finish my Trek outfit, make the girls new dresses (like they need more clothes-ha!) figure out how to make a tie and then make matching ones for Carson and Trent. you know, stuff that's...what's the word...oh yea, productive.
but this whole blogging thing might have just opened up a whole new can of worms for me.
Dang

I guess the good thing is it's just me that's affected and not any poor soul reading this :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Elke said...

Blogging is TOTALLY productive. Someday you can slurp the whole thing into a book and have one printed for each of your kids. It will be a cherished story of their childhood. Productive.

April 26, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home